The first programme of ITAA skillnet courses has been announced by Fionnuala Carter. For bookings and questions in advance of training email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tue 9th April 6pm-8pm Language Learning Open Night: Enjoy a glass of wine and ITAA Offices, 8-9 Westmoreland St., Dublin 2 No Charge
- Wed 10th April 10am – 6pm Introduction to Credit Card Compliance ITAA Offices 8-9 Westmoreland St., Dublin 2 Members: €170 Subsidised: €210
- Wed 24th April Manual Handling Dublin Members: €50 Subsidised: €70
- Wed 1st May First Aid Refresher Dublin Members: €50 Subsidised: €70
- Commencing Tue 23rd April 9:30am Facebook Marketing Webinars for Irish Travel Professionals Distance No Charge
- Tue 30th April To Tue 18th June 6pm-9pm Digital Marketing Diploma FETAC Level 5 Accredited Every Tuesday and Thursday Dublin Members Fee: €715 Subsidised Fee: €880 (Standard Fee: €1,500)
- Tue 7th May To Tue 25th June 6pm-9pm Digital Marketing Diploma FETAC Level 5 Accredited Every Tuesday and Thursday Cork Members Fee: €715 Subsidised Fee: €880 (Standard Fee: €1,500)
- Fionnuala says there are loads more courses on the way, including Train the Trainer, Micro Soft Office, HR Management, Presentation Skills, Sales and Marketing, Customer Services and Social Media.